Collection of Personal Data
This Application collects information from its users when they register to gain access to our services or at other specific instances when they are requested to provide us with their personal information, that collected by the following means:
- Information from your account: your name, mobile number, email address, profile photo, and any other information about you.
- Information from your activity: This information includes IP addresses used to connect your Internet device, Name and device location, operating system type, Information about service provider networks including mobile number, device ID, version, language preferences, information you are looking for in the application, access times, dates, and other statistics.
- Information from cookies: We collect information through cookies stored by Web sites on your hard drive.
- Information you provided to us: You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify your personal identity, including but not limited to name, address, gender, country, service preferences, type of smartphone and technical information about the user's communication methods to the application and other information provided by filling out the forms available on our platform or by communicating with us by phone, email, or any other means.
- Payment and card information: You can provide us with payment information, including credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and other data.
Therefore, you have to the obligation to provide complete, correct and accurate information, and the obligation to maintain your account information, and to identify who can access to and use your account. Otherwise, you will be liable for damages resulting from the inaccuracy of this data or not updated once changed. We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of ads design, analyzing, managing, reporting and improving on the application and others.
Use of Personal Information
By using the “Stamina” App, you authorize and give us to use your personal data that we collect:
- To provide a better service, as well as improving our services and application.
- To improve the quality of customer service, your information helps us to easily respond to your targeted requests, improve customer service and support needs more effectively.
- To respond to inquiries and emails from our Users.To communicate with you and send emails periodically.
- To use for promotional and informational purposes, conduct market research and surveys.To ensure that you provided with the information that is most relevant to you and your interest
- To distinguish or enhance your experience in using the application and Services.To make suggestions and recommendations to you and to other users of the application regarding services that may concern you, this may depend on your activity on the application.For any other use after obtaining your consent for purposes other than those you have previously agreed to.
We in “Stamina” only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes by which it is processed or through which your personal data. We reserve the right to review the current privacy terms and you must review this policy from time to time.
Security and protect data
We take all necessary and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, damage, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or unintentional and unlawful use. We may collect, use, save and share your information if we consider it necessary to:
- To comply with laws, regulations in force, legal procedures or government requests;
- To implement our terms and any other applicable conditions and policies, including for the purposes of investigations of possible irregularities; or
- To detect and prevent cases of forgery, security and legal issues, and technical malfunctions, as well as the handling and investigation of such cases; or
Protecting the rights, property or safety of our users or “Stamina”.However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone, and if you are concerned that any of your personal data has disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
We in “Stamina” aims to process only correct and updated personal data. So you have the right to obtain a correction and update of your inaccurate personal data related to you.
We in “Stamina” obliged to deleting unnecessary personal data with respect to the purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.We uses only data processors that provide adequate safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way as to ensure that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
You have the right to request to correct or erase personal data, or to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing.
You have the right to restrict “Stamina” App from processing if you have a specific reason for wanting to restrict.
You have the right to object to processing your personal data based on automatic decisions.
We in “Stamina” do not sell, or rent personal identity data of users to third parties, and we may share aggregated general demographic information, which not linked to any personal information of visitors and users with our partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use a third-party service provider to assist us in running our business, as well as in in the work of the App or managing activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys. We may share your data -with your consent-with this third party within the limits of those specific purposes.
- “Stamina” App may contain links that refer the user or visitor to external applications, links, or websites that we do not have or control that will collect and disclose information about you in a different way from our App.
“Stamina” App reserves the full right to make any modification, change, addition or deletion to this policy how and when we deem it appropriate. We recommend that you periodically review and read this page regularly, and when we post any important changes, it will send via our registered email.
Please note, that we are not responsible for not reviewing this policy before using and browsing the App, and that reading this policy by the users and Visitors of the App is a complete acknowledgment and confirmation of all that stated in this policy, and agreement on all its stated therein.